Ledlenser MT 10 :
Light Functions : These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defense
Turn, press or both - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- Front Switch - a switch on the head of the handheld torch so you can use one hand
Special functions :
That special something about this Ledlenser
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
Highly resistant against water and dust
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
Energy Management :
Full control over your power status
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
- Battery Indicator - it shows the current level of the battery
- By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
- LED Configuration : 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 : MAX 1,000 lm. - MIN 10 lm.
- Lighting Range1 : MAX 180 m. - MIN 20 m.
- Battery Duration1 : MAX 144 h - MIN 6 h
Battery and Casing :
- Battery : 18,650 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2 : 12.58 Wh.
- Water Resistance : IPX4
- Rechargeable : Yes
Height and Weight :
- Length (defocused) : 128 mm.
- Head Diameter : 32 mm.
- Weight : 156 g.